DFA COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS
DanceFlix Academy is taking strong measures to ensure the safety of you and your children. We want all of our students to learn and excel in dance, but in the safest way possible, ensuring no transference of COVID-19 between students. If you are feeling sick or have any of the symptoms of COVID-19, you are required to stay at home and quarantine yourself to ensure everyone’s safety at the studio.
Arriving and Leaving
- All Students will be required to wash their hands when they arrive at the studio. We also have hand sanitizing stations at the studio.
- All students must bring their own DFA water bottle filled up.
- Parents are not allowed to come inside the class, if at any point a parent is inside the studio, they must wear a mask.
- Students temperature will be checked at the door prior to entering the studio.
Keeping Your Distance
- DFA has measured squares on their floors for each student to stand and dance on and stay away from one another.
- We are allowing a maximum of 6-10 kids in a dance classroom setting giving enough time for students to leave and the next batch to arrive so they do not overlap.
- We will be cleaning and disinfecting our studio and any touched surfaces throughout the day.
- Students are recommended to wear a mask inside the studio.
If you have more questions and concerns regarding COVID-19, please use the CDC link below to learn more about it.